Do you want to join us in our beautiful and sustainable workplace?
Our Graduate Talent Programme will empower you with the knowledge and experience you’ll need to service and delight our international clients. Grow with Intertrust Group.
In the programme you’ll get the chance to show what you're made of and explore the possible career steps within our organisation. You’ll learn where your talents lie and how you can best apply them in your daily work.
The programme is designed for young professionals who’d like to focus on their personal growth within a dynamic and international work environment. Be ready. Be Intertrust.
EDGE Amsterdam West
Intertrust Group's Graduate Talent Programme prepares you over a 12 month period for a position in our finance, legal or compliance services. At the end of the programme you'll be a fully trained Professional Company Lawyer, Financial Account Manager or Business Compliance Officer and all set for a brilliant career within our organisation.
The following elements are interwoven into the programme:
- A flying start in the first week with diverse trainings and a night away with other young professionals starting at the same time as you
- For 20% of your working week, you’ll get the opportunity to follow training courses tailored to your personal and professional development. Think of specific trust knowledge sessions, soft skills training and intervision moments
- On the job training guided by colleagues around you
- Team rotations every four months, giving you the opportunity to gain experience within three different disciplines over the year
- Informal activities organised throughout the year with other young professionals in your group
- The programme is officially recognised by the industry association HQ, allowing you to directly obtain your BOTO I qualification at the end of the programme
Check out the programme brochure for even more information about what you can expect.
The right fit for you?
As a person you’re curious and entrepreneurial. You’re a team player and enjoy working with colleagues and business partners from different disciplines to help delight our international customers. You like diversity in your work, can take on different tasks and are good at working with deadlines. Furthermore, you find it important to develop yourself and you’re looking for opportunities to make an impact in our organisation.
In addition, you have at least the following:
- A (nearly) completed WO education in Dutch (corporate) law (preferably tax law, business law, notarial law, private law) OR (HBO)/WO education Accounting, Business Economics or Finance & Control
Additional for the Business Compliance Officer role: you are interested to gain in-depth knowledge, in laws, regulations and procedures, in particular Wtt 2018, Wwft 2018 and Sanction regulations;
- A maximum of two years of work experience
- Communication skills (written and spoken) in English (and preferably also in Dutch)
- Availability for 40 hours per week from September 2022
What we offer
Working at Intertrust Group means working in a dynamic, international and ambitious organisation. After successfully completing our Graduate Talent Programme, you’ll have the right skills and knowledge to make great career steps in a short time.
Through our local and global Intertrust Academies, you’ll have excellent opportunities to continue working on your professional and personal development. During the programme, we offer a competitive salary with good benefits. After successful completion of the programme, a permanent contract will be offered.
What previous graduates say
To give you a better insight into what the programme can offer you and what working for Intertrust Group is like, check out the videos and blogs below to hear the experiences of some of our previous graduates.
Intertrust Group Inhouseday 2022
Come and experience the Intertrust energy in real life!
We're hosting an Inhouseday on 4 May 2022 between 11am and 5pm at EDGE Amsterdam West. Join us to find out more about Intertrust Group and our Graduate Talent Programme. We've arranged for you an action packed day of presentations, speed dates, case studies and networking. Scan the QR code or click on the link below to register.
I want to join the programme!
That’s great! Then get ready for a flying start to your career!
If we’ve inspired you to be a part of our Graduate Talent Programme and you can't wait to get started with us, then we'd like to invite you to apply by sending us your CV!
Our application and selection procedure consists of the following steps:
- A CV
- An online assesment for shortlisted candidates
- A selection day for shortlisted candidates
You can apply from 1 March 2022 until 15 May 2022.
If you have questions about the programme or you'd like to apply, please contact us: email@example.com