Manager Legal & Corporate Services (M/F)
As a Manager Legal and Corporate Services at Intertrust you have the opportunity to lead a dynamic team of passionate and talented people. Your responsibilities as a core member of the team will be incredibly diverse and include strategy, structuring and managing a broad portfolio of international clients. We have a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 3,500 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
As our Manager Legal and Corporate Services, you are responsible for managing the day-to-day legal, corporate and administrative affairs relating to your portfolio of client companies. Your typical day will see you working on wide range of diverse and dynamic projects, including:
- Working closely with our clients to structure their lease, finance, securitisation, bond issues, holding structures and private equity funds as well as corporate governance.
- Guiding our clients through more complex legal issues.
- Collaborating with colleagues in Finance.
- Maintaining accurate legal records.
- Actively participating in growing and marketing our business.
- Participating as a core member of our team and helping us sustain our strong reputation as a leading provider in trust and corporate services.
- Actively manage team members
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a real passion for what they do and why they do it.
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others.
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged.
- Hold a Master’s degree or professional studies in law with a minimum of 6-8 years of relevant working experience.
- Are (future) leaders/managers that can support, encourage and develop more junior colleagues.
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered an advantage.
- Have proven experience in financial services, international law, tax or trust environment.
What we offer
- A challenging, but very rewarding, role in our growing company
- Continued learning via our Intertrust Academy and ongoing on-the-job knowledge sharing
- A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
- Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, Intertrust has various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
Call to action
Apply for this role
If this position and our highly diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.