Financial Account Manager
As Financial Account Manager, you play a critical role in the success of our business, maintaining and providing strength to Intertrust Group’s brand position in assigned Western Europe countries, including Netherlands.
As a Financial Account Manager at Intertrust you will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the best minds in trust and corporate management services. You will oversee a diverse range of administrative and financial responsibilities for our international clients. The position combines hands-on experience with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth both in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Developing balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports;
- Executing and maintaining financial administration for multiple international clients;
- Working closely with finance and legal colleagues as well as with external parties such as accountants, law firms and tax advisors;
- Analyzing financial and fiscal data to create both internal and external financial reports and statements.
- Have a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
- Have at least 4 years of relevant working experience;
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others;
- Have strong communication skills and work well in a team;
- Are accurate, flexible, hands-on and deliver their best work when facing a tight deadline;
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken;
- Experience in financial services a plus.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Zweder van Hövell via email@example.comApply for this role