Financial Account Managers to Intertrust Denmark’s Corporate and Fund teams
We are now looking for You, who have a few years’ experience within accounting or audit and who are ready for the next step in your career. We are looking for You, who thrives in an everyday where no day is another alike and You who place your team, your delivery and the possibility to work both wide and internationally close to your heart.
Who are we?
Intertrust provide both financial, legal and payroll services to our clients to help them reach their goals and establish in the Danish market. We have offices in over 30 countries, including the world’s most important financial centres. Among our five business units, we are now looking to strengthen the Corporate Services and Fund Services teams with Financial Account Managers.
At Intertrust there is full steam ahead! With us, you get to enjoy a dynamic organization where your team feels as close as the rest of the world. Today in our Copenhagen office we are almost 40 colleagues, and in both Corporate- and Fund Services you are going to work closely in a team of eight others.
What does it mean working with us?
As a Financial Account Manager, you are responsible for your own international client portfolio and act as their local expert in accounting and financial reporting. In the Finance teams, a main part of the role is also to be responsible for the administration, accounting and reporting of client companies. A day at Intertrust are typically never the same. We have a great mix of fixed deadlines but also many ad hoc tasks, to meet our clients needs and make sure that their business runs smooth. However, you can always count on some very engaged colleagues and a great team spirit with opportunities to grow.
Who are you?
To succeed in these roles, it is an advantage if you have an analyzing approach towards your work. Maybe you have a background within auditing or controlling and want to broaden your skills in accounting? Moreover, you like procedures and guidelines, but are not limited to such – you like to think outside the box and optimizing processes. If you also think that project management and working towards clients is exciting, Intertrust is just right for you. We also see that you have:
- Academic degree within finance (HD(R), Cand. Merc. Aud.) or equivalent
- Language: fluent in Danish and English, both written and spoken
- Great skills within bookkeeping, finance, reconciliation, VAT reporting and experience with preparation of Annual Reports and Tax Statements
- A good understanding of company structures and intercompany transactions
- A background from a consultancy- or audit firm, with experience of working with own client portfolio is an advantage
- Experience in Visma Business, Investran, CaseWare, Microsoft Office is also an advantage
What can we offer you?
- Good possibilities for personal- and professional development
- A workplace with emphasis on the team and having fun at work
- Hands-on problem-solving for your own client portfolio
- Competitive remuneration and employee benefits
If you have questions regarding the recruiting process or the positions you are welcome to contact Michelle Gernandt from HR at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 70 158 30 99. Applications can be sent in both Danish and English and selection is made on an on-going basis, so don’t wait to send it in!Apply for this role