Commercial Assistant (M/F)
Commercial Assistant (M/F)
As a Commercial Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the Fund Director and the team in managing all commercial/sales and business development related affairs of Intertrust in Luxembourg and abroad. The Commercial Assistant will be involved in the implementation of corporate and financial structures in Luxembourg and abroad.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 3,500 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of business relationships with intermediaries and clients with a specific focus on expansion of the Intertrust network with new intermediaries and new clients;
- Growing the business by assisting sales and business development by marketing Intertrust to potential new clients;
- Assisting in drafting local/global business proposals;
- Assistance in maintaining up to date the relevant databases used for business development purposes and compilation of statistical data required for tracking sales activities;
- Developing and executing specific marketing initiatives aligned to broader business objectives together with the Funds Director and the marketing team;
- Developing relationships with key clients, both locally and internationally, as well as developing new opportunities (cross-sell/up-sell);
- Helping in setting-up and on-boarding of Luxembourg investment structures;
- Cooperating effectively with local Fund Director and Management;
- This role will require attending relevant local industry events.
- First experience in either the Luxembourg alternative funds industry or in the corporate /trust business;
- Interested in sales and relationship management, open-minded and “hands-on” mentality;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Strategic awareness of business and commercial issues;
- Basic IT skills, including knowledge of document preparation, layout, editing and quality control; word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Excellent English language skills are mandatory, any other additional languages would be considered as an advantage.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in the funds industry or corporate business;
- Experience with working on international projects;
- First experience on Luxembourg fund structures and international structuring.
Call to action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘Apply’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role