Finance Manager - Working Capital (M/F)
Finance Manager – Working Capital (M/F)
The position has primary responsibility for driving performance of cash and working capital through delivery of the planning, analysing, and forecasting processes including timely and relevant reporting.
This role will provide opportunity to develop and refine key competencies and provide advice on a wide range of commercial and financial topics. As such, this position is integral to the delivery of business results and value creation through process standardization, cost reduction and process time improvement.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 3,500 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
- Prepare monthly cash and working capital results communications and analysis for Executive Leadership Team and other key stakeholders within the organization to inform decision making
- Communicate business financial results on cash and working capital via monthly results presentations, commentary and necessary Executive Leadership Team and Board preparation materials
- Provide comprehensive performance results, key insights to inform organization on results and forecast future outcomes
- Further develop and define working capital KPIs and link KPIs to Intertrust goals, and overall strategy.
- Play a leading role in the implementation of SAP S4/HANA, for fulfil to cash processes in the Luxembourg office and the transition of the same processes to the Centre of Excellence.
- Develop further the Business Planning process for cash and working capital including engagement of the business teams, providing input and challenge to the business based on knowledge of the historical trends and available external benchmarks
- Manage Billing Team and Credit Controller to ensure alignment on cash and working capital drivers
- Provide support, advice and guidance to the business teams with respect to working capital processes, output and reporting
- Play an active role in strategy development for Intertrust and be actively involved in company projects with a view on improving processes and working capital performance
- Lead the annual audit process for fulfil to cash work stream
- Identify control and procedural inefficiencies, manage change and implement processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance function
- Monitor financial performance versus the annual budget and assist non-financial managers with monitoring their budgets as required
- Prepare fit-for-purpose financial statement forecasted data and engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Own and build upon the local fulfil to cash processes and working capital model used for results explanations as well as forecasting risk, liaising with business teams to drive continuous improvements in cash forecasting
- Manage and coordinate together with the Finance Director the preparation of the Working Capital annual budget, quarterly forecasts, and three-year plan
- University degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Fluent knowledge of English; any other language would be considered a plus.
- A minimum of 7 years in Finance
- Knowledge of project management and project transition
- In depth knowledge of ERP and accounting systems
- Strong interpersonal skills to network and influence peers and stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to consume large amounts of information and translate to useful recommendations and
- Excellent communicator, coordinator, motivator and team-leader
- Critical and constructive mind set
- Strong ability to manage people locally and remote
What we offer
- A challenging, but very rewarding, role in our heavily growing fund services team
- Continued learning via our Intertrust Academy and ongoing on-the-job knowledge sharing
- A chance to work in a diverse team of alternative investment fund experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
- Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, Intertrust has various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
Call to action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role