Intertrust is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has around 3,500 employees in more than 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms multinational corporations, institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family.
Our experience in establishing and administering real estate structures for joint ventures, funds and long-term asset holding is extensive. Our specialist abilities are particularly effective in administering complex structures owning high value assets.
We manage structures holding assets across many property sectors, including office, retail, industrial, shopping centre's, hotels and leisure, residential, development and student accommodation.
• Collaborate with your team to manage a portfolio of clients, offering advice from our internal processes
• Become an expert in technical matters relating to Real Estate Structures and share knowledge with your team
• Ensure that all statutory returns are prepared and submitted as required
• Manage key client and intermediary relationships
• Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
• Ensure team achieve the Intertrust service standards
• Conduct meetings, produce minutes, resolutions and any other administration duties requested
• Maintain client documents with integrity, clearly updating all correspondence
• Pro-actively complete client take-on process and on going reviews of clients
• Be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
• Actively promote Intertrust Real Estate services to existing clients
• Conduct client and intermediary visits as required
• Have the delivery of enhanced client service at the forefront of every action
People & Team
• Assist the Associate Director / Director in supervising staff within the team, including, mentoring, counselling, compliance with standard policies and procedures, recruitment, discipline, resourcing and training and development
• Be approachable and accessible to your all team members, offering guidance and development when required and assist in any training needs
• Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
• Take care of, and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team members & clients
• Review and manage the workload of the team on a daily basis reporting upwards to senior management
• Assist in the management of the financial affairs of the team, including budgeting, monitoring against performance, review of staff charging, preparation of quotations for potential and existing clients and billing
• Contribute to the department's strategy for growth and participate actively in team and management strategy sessions.
• Work towards a business development target for new income which will be set and agreed on an annual basis.
Skills & Expertise
• At least ICSA/STEP/ACCA qualified
• Comprehensive administrative experience covering funds, complex structures, JPUTs and SPVs
• Broad Understanding of the wide range of fiduciary products offered by Intertrust globally
• Have expert knowledge of local legislation / Corporate Governance
• Strong people management skills and the ability to inspire and develop junior staff members
• Effective Communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions