Financial Account Manager - Capital Markets - 6 month Fixed term contract
Intertrust is a leading provider of Capital Markets administration and outsource services. We put our clients at the heart of our business, providing accurate, efficient and bespoke reporting to them and their investors. You will be responsible for the financial affairs of a portfolio of clients working in close cooperation with internal, auditors and other parties in line with regulatory and clients expectations. As the Financial Account Manager you will have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks.
• Preparation of financial statements under UK GAAP and IFRS for clients to include the arranging and coordinating of audits.
• Maintenance of team specific accounts preparation and status monitoring reports to help monitor and report the status of accounts exceptions for cases addressed both internally and externally.
• Ensuring that audits are planned in advance and that the audit process is managed efficiently and effectively.
• Comply and contribute to the development of accounting procedures.
• Communicate openly and honestly with team members and external service providers including auditors.
• Manage own portfolio of clients dealing with the auditors, administrators and clients.
• Communicate through regular updates and meetings with the administration and management teams on progress and important aspects of client service delivery.
People & Team
• Be approachable and accessible to all team members, offering guidance and development when required.
• Ensuring that all accounting deliverables are prepared and reviewed within agreed/prescribed timeframes.
• Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients.
• Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success.
• Preparation of fee quotes in relation to expected accounting costs and contribution to the analysis of actual costs against budget.
• Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the client's are correctly invoiced.
• Take the necessary corrective and preventative action if an error occurs including timely logging on the error reporting system.
Skills & Expertise
• Be able to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
• Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
• Strong academic background
• Hold a professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA/ACA/CPA)
• Must be able to work well within a team, show attention to detail and resourcefulness with strong verbal and written communication skills.