POSITION: Global Brand Manager - London
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Intertrust is a global leader in delivering fund and corporate services, capital market solutions, private wealth and employee benefit solutions to multinationals, fund managers, financial institutions and business entrepreneurs worldwide. Intertrust employs 3,500 in 41 offices across 30 countries, including the world’s key financial centres.
- We’re innovative – We welcome new ways of working. We embrace change and challenge, to do better. Thinking of the bigger picture, we spot new opportunities.
- We’re Responsive – We’re ambitious and proactive in our thinking. We anticipate change so we can stay ahead. In everything we do, we always go the extra mile.
- We’re Connected – We’re collaborative. We share knowledge and expertise to achieve the best results. Our aim is to build trust and relationships for the long-term.
- We’re Excellent – We’re driven to succeed. We support each other and our clients to achieve their goals. Each of us takes pride in delivering first-class results.
This role working with the Global Head of Brand and an in-house design team will help us bring our corporate and employer brand to life. Helping us to craft campaigns and narratives that serve to drive awareness, generate engagement and position Intertrust Group as the leading service provider in our industry for our clients and an employer of choice. In this role, the Global Brand Manager will work with our digital, campaign and product marketing teams to ensure that we are telling our story to clients and employees around the world in an integrated and holistic way.
- Drive outstanding levels of professionalism, creativity and differentiation within the Intertrust brand ensuring consistency is maintained across the group acting as our brand guardian
- You’ll develop our visual identity and tone of voice and ensure that our brand is applied consistently and accurately
- Alongside the global head of brand, create compelling briefs and project manage work with our global agencies and in-house design team
- Manage and brief a team of in-house art workers and manage traffic via a centralised task management system
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Be the lead on delivering brand related advice and approvals for projects across the globe, including client facing technology, internal office branding and most projects that are served to our clients and employees
- Work collaboratively with the campaign team to dream up highly engaging and creative campaigns that set us apart – you’ll take the lead by guiding the team on best practice, you’ll build the campaigns using proven marketing methods and industry leading technology
- Ensuring that all marketing material is kept up to date, consistent and engaging
- Educate our employees and sales teams about the importance of high-quality on-brand materials
- Research and recommend new marketing and design technology to drive in-house efficiencies and professionalism
- Make recommendations to professionalise the entire client journey at every touchpoint
- Budget control and analysis of campaign success
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You'll have great analytical skills and even better attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must - you'll be a natural and confident communicator
- You're a creative genius - you have an ability to dream up innovative and original ideas
- You have excellent technical knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, will be essential - you enjoy being busy
- You can prioritise & follow through – You know what is critical and will get it done
- A big believer that teamwork makes the dreamwork - working with a team of excellent marketers across the globe all working towards a common goal
- You will have an entrepreneurial mind set – See the opportunity, evaluate it, then mobilize
- You think with both sides of your brain – You see art through an analytical lens
- You improvise – Identify the root-problem, develop a strategy, and overcome
- You take your work seriously, but don’t take yourself seriously – You’re confident in your skills, comfortable asking for help, and don’t mind admitting when you’ve fallen short
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
Required level and content of education:
- Substantial experience as a brand marketer, marketing manager or product manager
- Experience in B2B professional services is preferred
- Confident managing projects on a global scale
- Previous experience managing budgets
- A relevant degree, CIM Diploma or relevant experience
What do we stand for
- We're a passionate, growing company looking for passionate people with a flexible mind set
- Our diverse range of international clients demands quality and integrity – we look for nothing less in our own people
- We offer a growth culture of continuous improvement and seek people open to challenge others and be challenged in return
- We're dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed
- We're an international company that delivers to the highest international standards
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role