Content & PR Manager
POSITION: Content and PR Manager - London
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Intertrust is a global leader in delivering fund and corporate services, capital market solutions, private wealth and employee benefit solutions to multinationals, fund managers, financial institutions and business entrepreneurs worldwide. Intertrust employs 3,500 in 41 offices across 30 countries, including the world’s key financial centres.
- We’re innovative – We welcome new ways of working. We embrace change and challenge, to do better. Thinking of the bigger picture, we spot new opportunities.
- We’re Responsive – We’re ambitious and proactive in our thinking. We anticipate change so we can stay ahead. In everything we do, we always go the extra mile.
- We’re Connected – We’re collaborative. We share knowledge and expertise to achieve the best results. Our aim is to build trust and relationships for the long-term.
- We’re Excellent – We’re driven to succeed. We support each other and our clients to achieve their goals. Each of us takes pride in delivering first-class results.
Alongside driving our content generation, the role holder will shape our PR strategy, identifying the topics of value – largely driven by our thought leadership - and amplify our voice to influencers and prospects in support of high impact marketing campaigns. They will be responsible for raising the profile of our key executives and raising our industry standing.
The Content and PR Manager will drive the establishment of tools, processes and policies that drive efficiency, governance and control around all things content and PR and will work closely with other communications professionals and internal stakeholders to ensure our strategy output meets our needs. The role holder will form and manage external agencies as required, holding them accountable to performance metrics.
- Delivering consistent external business communications across a range of digital channels
- Shaping our global content strategy and editorial strategy aligned to business, marketing and sales priorities
- Planning and delivering a pipeline of thought leadership, whitepapers and news articles to support marketing campaigns and priorities
- Copywriting and editing website content, news articles, social, videos, press releases and ‘hero’ content
- Researching industry trends and building strong relationships with internal subject matter experts
- Webinar delivery with senior executive colleagues
- Placing articles into targeted media publications
- Finding the right 3rd party speaker and interview opportunities for our internal subject matter experts
- Developing our communications channels across both digital and traditional, including the website, social media, newswires and the media
- Bringing discipline and consistency to our messages to the market, embedding policies and governance
- Developing content calendars and schedules to ensure our content is planned ahead of time for best effect, aligned to wider business and marketing priorities and campaigns
- Driving our PR and creating awareness of who we are, what we do achieving press and TV coverage and generating leadership visibility
- Over time, developing our relationships with analysts to ensure that we are included in relevant market analyses
- You will strive to understand local cultural differences and priorities, tailoring your output to achieve desired outcomes
- Selecting and managing agencies and a network of freelancers as required
- Managing relevant content and PR budgets as required
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or related field preferred
- Extensive and relevant content & PR experience
- Professional level written and verbal English communication skills is essential
- Desktop publishing, word processing and electronic direct mail skills preferred
- Knowledge of writing for professional services industries such as funds, accounting, CoSec, capital markets or private wealth is preferred but not essential
- Good presentation skills
- Diligent, ‘can do’, proactive attitude, willing to roll the sleeves up and get involved
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with senior stakeholders
- Attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple demands in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Previous experience of working within a PLC would be an advantage
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role