Director – Head of Funds Business Development Western Europe (M/F)
Are you a seasoned business development leader, interested in joining an ambitious international corporate and fund services firm? Do you have proven experience of developing productive, long term partnerships in the funds industry?
Intertrust is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 3,500 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
- Maintain overall responsibility and accountability for ensuring funds business development targets for Western Europe
- Align with the strategy of ITG and other programs, seeking to maximize effectiveness through collaboration
- Initiate improvement proposals focused on creating new business (e.g. new sales channels, new potential clients, new products/services etc.) and implement and execute these proposals in order to contribute to optimizing sales and market share
- Initiate, builds and maintains relationships with intermediaries and other relevant (market) parties, taking into account the (commercial) interests of ITG, in order to generate leads and prospects as well as to realize a strong positioning of ITG in the market
- Serve as effective partner of choice by demonstrating market knowledge, technical and operational expertise
- Manage all aspects of business development activities related to the Funds market by providing timely information and quality service, including but not limited to:
- Key client relationship management;
- Channels development and engagement
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth client on-boarding process.
- Works together with other Intertrust offices worldwide on cross-border marketing and client event initiatives.
- Ensure that all commercial activities comply with relevant laws, regulations and internal policies and standards.
- At least 10 years of related experience in business development roles, with experience of private fund corporate and fund services administration
- Past experience of at least 10 years of selling PE solutions and /or services having worked for PE firms or Private Equity Fund administrator
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of PE fund operations and/or system is essential
- Ability to effectively and concisely communicate ITG value proposition, both verbal and written with a systematic approach to building a meaningful pipeline to achieve team sales goals, with the assistance of the executive team.
- Track record of successfully pitching for new business and achieving financial targets in the PE/Private funds space
- Strong commercial acumen, being able to capture new business opportunities through the development of strong relationships with clients and business partners
- Excellent presentation, influencing and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently with a wide range of stakeholders
- Focus on results – drive to achieve tangible, measurable outcomes
- Excellent planning, organizing and commercial skills including strong financial management capability.
- Attention to detail – ensure that the detail of every aspect of the service delivery is known – including client specificities, operational processes, product range and regulations
- Take full responsibility/accountability, maintaining a calm and pragmatic approach to decision making
- Self-motivated, can-do, positive attitude
- Great team member as well as able to work independently
- University degree – accounting qualification an advantage
- Excellent English - additional languages an advantage
What we offer
- A challenging, but very rewarding, role in our growing company
- Continued learning via our Intertrust Academy and ongoing on-the-job knowledge sharing
- A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
- Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, Intertrust has various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
Call to action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role