Senior Administrator - Performance and Reward Management, Carried Interest
Innovative and efficient compensation arrangements often provide the competitive edge that an employer needs. Our Performance & Reward Management team delivers complete, pragmatic solutions in this rapidly developing arena. You will be committed and driven to achieving excellence for yourself and your client in addition to being proactive and forward thinking.
A key requirement for this role is that you have an high attention to detail, management of time efficiently to meet tight deadlines set by demands of our clients, affinity with working with numbers and confident in the use of Microsoft Excel. Candidates will be professionally qualified to at least a diploma level and have an interest in creating efficiencies through extensive use of our bespoke client portals.
An understanding of Fund structures with some experience within Fund administration, carried interest or other reward plan administration experience would be ideal.
• The ideal candidate would have a working knowledge of Fund structures and the terminology used, along with some experience of management incentive arrangements implemented for partners in private equity or real estate businesses and fund managers e.g. carried interest.
• Be able to work to tight deadlines, manage time efficiently and communicate effectively to support the team with varied task completions, such as dealing with the establishment of new carry plans and communication with the client and carry participants on their carried interest allocations.
• Ensure checklists and procedures are followed thoroughly and accurate records are maintained.
• Be able to collaborate with your team along with third parties such as, but not limited to, Fund Administrators, lawyers and auditors to help run incentive plans for clients to a high standard of accuracy.
• Show a desire and ability to use underlying client facing systems to support your clients plans.
• Ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented for your clients.
• To be proactive in keeping up-to-date awareness of current industry issues, e.g. changes in legislation.
• Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis.
• Maintain client documents and registers with integrity, clearly updating all correspondence.
• Be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client.
• Conduct client visits as required.
People & Team
• Be approachable and accessible to all team members, offering guidance and seeking development when required.
• Take care of, and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team members & clients.
• Have the ability to review and manage the workload of junior team administrators on a daily basis, reporting upwards to management.
• Strive for excellence in your work and inspire those around you.
• Review aged debt and other financial information as required by the Finance Group.
• Manage the fee relationships with your clients, undertaking timely and accurate billing.
Skills & Expertise
• Be studying towards or hold a professional qualification e.g. ACCA / ICSA / STEP.
• Strong experience within a funds, trust or incentive scheme arrangement administration business.
• Be able to deal with tasks independently & use own initiative.
• Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client.
• Strong academic background.
• Knowledge of local legislation / Corporate Governance.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Interest in and affinity with using technology to deliver client service.