Yardi Reporting and Operations Manager
As (Senior) Yardi Reporting and Operations Manager at Intertrust you will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the best minds in Real Estate corporate and fund management services. You will oversee a diverse range of Yardi responsibilities that ultimately services our international Real Estate clients.
As an (Senior) Yardi SME, you play a critical role in the success of our global Real Estate business. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining of our internal managed Yardi platform across different jurisdictions.
- Executing an IT roadmap of our Yardi platform.
- Working closely daily with (global based) finance and legal colleagues that services our RE clients.
- Deliver technical Yardi support and end user training to our RE client facing teams.
- Join client meetings to demonstrate the capabilities of our Yardi platform.
- Analysing and customize dedicated Yardi solutions for our RE client portfolio.
- Together with the core Real Estate team focus and maintain a dedicated RE strategy.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have extensive knowledge of implementing Yardi
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others
- Have strong communication and project management skills and work well in a team
- Are accurate, flexible, hands-on and deliver their best work when facing a tight deadline
- Have a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- Have at least 5-7 years of relevant working experience
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered an advantage
- Willingness to travel, position will be in Intertrust office Netherlands or Luxembourg.
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role