Company Lawyer - Capital Markets Services
Capital Markets Services is a specialized division of Intertrust, which offers management, trustee and administration services for a broad range of structured finance deals. This service is run by a committed team of highly accomplished professionals, well known in the industry for their expertise and dedication. The team is committed to providing a personal and practical approach, dedicated to building long-term relationships with clients and business partners in the structured finance area.
As a Company Lawyer - Capital Markets Services you are responsible for a portfolio of companies during their lifetime. Keeping the companies in good standing is one part of the job. The ongoing compliance reviews and safeguarding the position of Intertrust is an important aspect as well. Maintain client contact, review documentation for new transactions/ amendment of existing transactions is another aspect.
As a Company Lawyer you play a key role between clients, advisors and other relevant parties and show ownership of Intertrust’s responsibilities in keeping the companies in good standing. Your responsibilities include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for your portfolio of companies for clients, shareholders and other relevant parties and advisors;
- The internal KYC/compliance reviews including transaction monitoring and internal coordination;
- Supporting amendments/ setting up of new transactions of/within client companies/structures;
- Ensuring proper legal and financial records are maintained in relation to all client companies/structures;
- Supporting the relevant Account Management teams with advice on financial and legal issues and queries;
- Responsible for the transfer of knowledge to (junior) members of the team;
- Keeping up with market developments and proactively advising management.
Who we are looking for
- Academic degree Dutch Law or equivalent with relevant banking or structured finance experience;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a structured finance environment, e.g. at a regulated (Dutch) financial institution, law firm or trust office;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong commercial skills and business acumen;
- A team player with a positive critical and pro-active attitude, a strong personality and a “hands-on” mentality;
- Able to work independently and accurately with effective communication skills;
- Helicopter view;
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills (both oral and written).
What do we stand for
- Every employee is critical to our success and we actively invest in their talent;
- We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed;
- We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards;
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees;
- We put integrity on a pedestal – it drives everything we do and how we behave.
A pre-employment screening is part of the application process.Apply for this role