(Senior) Fund Legal Advisor - AIFM (M/F)
(Senior) Fund Legal Advisor - AIFM (M/F)
Intertrust Fund Management Sàrl is a well-established third-party AIFM which is looking for a (Senior) Fund Legal Advisor to join its Legal Department.
The (Senior) Fund Legal Advisor will work in a positive, dynamic and multicultural environment, with good team spirit, under the direct supervision of the Head of AIFM. She/he will be dealing with AIFs and AIFM related legal and compliance matters.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 3,500 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
Intertrust Fund Management Sàrl delivers high-quality, tailored fund management services to its international clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with leading law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, global fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
As (Senior) Fund Legal Advisor you will be responsible for a wide range of activities for the AIFs under management and the AIFM.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
AIFs related duties:
- Liaise with global clients, lawyers, investment managers and other service providers and coordinate fund setup
- Review of fund documentation (i.e. offering document, LPA, articles of incorporation, side letter)
- Draft and negotiate fund agreements (i.e. AIFM, investment advisory, portfolio manager, depositary agreement and facility agreements)
- Liaise with CSSF for various notifications and requests (i.e. delegation, fund management and fund registration)
- Coordination with Central Administration and Depositary service providers during the fund setup (client on boarding) and the fund day-to-day activity
- Legal update for the Legal Department
AIFM related duties:
- Actively participating in the day-to-day management of the AIFM and assisting in its proper corporate governance
- Organizing board, senior management and internal committee’s meetings in collaboration with the Corporate Officer (drafting convening notices, prepare board pack and drafting minutes)
- Drafting legal documents (circular resolutions, proxies…)
We are looking a candidate with:
- A University degree in Law
- 2 to 6 years of experience in Luxembourg investment funds (preferably coming from an AIFM, a Law Firm or a UCITS management company, with relevant experience in AIFs setup)
- advanced knowledge of Luxembourg fund regulation, especially AIFM regulation
- strong drafting skills in English with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- team player with good communication skills
- client-oriented and solution-minded, with “hands-on” approach
- organized and flexible
- dynamic person with ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative
- fluent in English and French (any other language would be considered an asset)
What we offer
- A challenging, but very rewarding, role in our heavily growing fund services team
- Continued learning via our Intertrust Academy and ongoing on-the-job knowledge sharing
- A chance to work in a diverse team of alternative investment fund experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
- Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, Intertrust has various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
Call to action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role