- 3+ yrs exp in data science
- Experience using Python to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Familiarity with NLP/ML tools and packages like Caffe, pyTorch, TensorFlow, Weka, scikit-learn, nltk, etc.
- LSTM - Single and Multivariate time-series forecasting
- Data Mining
- Information/knowledge extraction from structured/unstructured text (knowledge or statistics based)
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning algorithms and ability to apply them in data driven natural language processing systems.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Understanding of relational databases like SQL ,Mongo DB( Knowledge of Mongo DB would be an added advantage)
- Information retrieval tools such as ElasticSearch, Lucene, Solr
- Must have thorough mathematical knowledge of correlation/causation, decision trees, classification and regression models, recommenders, probability and stochastic processes, distributions, priors and posteriors.
- Should be strong in communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through, and reliability