Regional Marketer Western Europe
The role of Regional Marketer is of critical importance to our Western Europe marketing team, maintaining and providing strength to Intertrust Group’s brand position in assigned Western Europe countries, including Luxembourg.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing Western Europe, the Regional Marketer will interact with business line marketing leads and country managing directors to develop and supervise regional marketing budget and identify specific regional marketing goals and objectives. The role will activate all the lead generation campaign in the assigned countries from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and leverage available opportunities for revenue growth.
The role will recommend strategies to integrate global marketing initiatives into local regional marketing plans, as well as analyze and supervise local competition. The regional marketer will evaluate productiveness and marketing initiatives ROI; participate and assist head of marketing in Western Europe to direct developing creative strategies, support crisis management and local media relations.
The regional marketer will also support external communication such as country website pages, event management, profile raising and speaking engagements for regional subject matter experts and work closely with the regional internal communications manager to ensure consistency of messages.
- Drive marketing’s understanding of country/regional challenges
- Develop annual country marketing plan
- Ensure brand and reputation management in the markets
- Own the country website pages, ensuring their optimisation for lead generation
- Shape and influence the conversation in assigned countries
- Network with key industry bodies and associations
- Increase our brand awareness through association with business partners, set up business partner roundtables, and local branded events
- Position Intertrust Group value proposition in the markets
- Activate in the markets any new marketing propositions, supporting sales and marketing priorities i.e. FastTracks
- Leverage available opportunities for revenue growth and support the lead generation campaigns run in-region and countries
- Work with external communications to raise the profile of Subject Matter Experts through news article pieces, or speaker engagements via conferences or webinars
- Bachelor degree in marketing preferred
- More than 8 years of working experience in marketing
- Professional level written and verbal English communication skills is essential
- A great command of English and you speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike
- Knowledge of professional services industries such as funds, accounting, CoSec, capital markets or private wealth is preferred
- Good presentation skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple demands in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- A proactive approach to everyday tasks and team-oriented person
- A desire to work with different cultures
What we offer
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role