Client Relationship Officer
The Client Relationship Officer, Capital Markets has responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of companies and partnerships from formation to closure in accordance with company policy and such other responsibilities as Management shall from time to time determine.
- Independently manage a busy portfolio of companies and partnerships
- Process correspondence and administrative matters from intermediaries, clients, regulatory bodies and external service providers relating to the assigned portfolio of companies and partnerships
- Interpret board and shareholder resolutions and to update and provide statutory registers and other documents, including Register of Directors and Officers and Register of Members
- Prepare and file documents with government agencies and regulatory bodies in a timely manner so as not to incur penalties
- Maintain ViewPoint and Laserfiche to assist with maintaining the database's integrity, updating such as and when necessary
- Carry out reviews on the assigned portfolio of companies and partnerships and to escalate issues and opportunities identified thereby
- Prioritise client requests (24 hours response time) and attend to general correspondence with the Registrar of Companies, CIMA, attorneys, and third party service providers
- Contribute to the revenue growth of the team by accurately recording time and identifying opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell
- Ensure that all statutory filings are attended to within the required deadline and in accordance with local legislation and regulatory requirements, including FATCA and CRS
- Consistently monitor and minimize receivables while ensuring timely settlement of all invoices
- Develop effective working relationships with clients and business partners
- Assist with the collection of know your client (“KYC”) information, including obtaining satisfactory due diligence on directors, shareholders and partners in liaison with the Compliance department
- Assist with ad hoc projects as requested by the Vice President or Senior Management
- Share best practices with team members and contribute to the review of policies and procedures
- Provide cover for ACRO’s, CRO’s and SCRO’s
Do you have what our clients want?
- University degree with minimum of 2 years of experience relevant industry experience in legal, trust or company administration
- Proven experience in successfully administering Cayman Islands companies and partnerships
- Demonstrable knowledge of various types of corporate structures and understanding the difference between such
- Understanding of corporate governance, relevant local regulations and best practices
- Experience in successfully liaising with clients, regulatory bodies and third party service provider via telephone and/or email
- Experience in successfully working as part of a team
- Experience in CORIS and EDMS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button., providing us with your CV and cover letter.
Deadline for applications is October 9th, 2020Apply for this role