Title: DQT Project Manager
Requirement: Intertrust is looking for a Project Manager, based in Bangalore. The main purpose of the role is to manage the project portfolio, ensuring all new and inflight projects follow agreed project methodologies, from concept through to successful completion and benefits realisation.
Projects managed within the portfolio must contribute to delivering the Strategic Blueprint and thus an essential aspect of this role is to monitor and report on project and portfolio scope, status, plans, costs, risks, issues, benefits – ensuring blockages are identified and removed in a timely manner. Effective communication to members of the Change Portfolio Committee (CPC), along with project managers and stakeholders is essential to ensure people remain informed about the portfolio’s content and status.
Mandate of the Role includes:
Strategic: Sets, owns and executes the Digital & Change Portfolio as cascaded down by Group COO;
• Takes corporate objectives and desired business outcomes and distills necessary business capabilities that feed the Business Change agenda;
• Lead the translation of Digital Corporate macro trends into relevant messaging for Intertrust and the impact on (future) products and services (enhancements); • Collaborates with all stakeholders to align Business Change and Key Business Initiatives to group strategy;
• Improves maturity and capabilities of both Enterprise PMO and Business Change function to ensure higher value add to organisation (with existing means)
Execution: • Oversees (execution of) Business Change through PMO to ensure alignment to client demands and alignment to best-in-class capabilities, resulting into the delivery of a superior project outcomes
• Closely collaborate with Head of IT on technology driven opportunities (i.e.: RPA)
• Closely collaborate with the Global Head of Business Operations to optimize existing processes (Lean Six Sigma) and start creating the future client journey and workflow.
• Leverage new techniques (such as Design Thinking) and foster client input in Client CoCreation initiatives with strategic clients.
• Focus on Digitisation as well as Digitalisation
Client partnership (and other external stakeholders):
• Partake in strategic client user groups for Global Service Lines to solicit feedback, start client co-creation initiatives, involve client participation in strategy, and improve client intimacy Build and strengthen relationships with external stakeholders that can contribute to the Digital and Change agenda such as Fin- & Reg Techs and Consultancies
Design Principles for role:
• Report into and collaborate closely with the PM head.
• Access to dedicated resources from every Global Service Line (Corporates, Capital Markets, Funds, Private Wealth) for information/knowledge/idea exchange, expertise and feedback on DCP opportunities, and stakeholders on the ground who can help drive projects.
• Access to C-level stakeholders where applicable.
What we are looking for
• A minimum of 10+ years in Financial Services in an operational management or project management capacity;
• Strong analytical, organisational and decision-making skills; Strong relationship building, influencing and communications skills across all levels of the organisation (IT & Business);
• Strong understanding of Portfolio Management processes/tools;
• Strong understanding of SDLC (software development) processes/tools; Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office/Project etc.); Good understanding of financial reports/cost analysis & controls;
• Strong team building skills; Extensive experience working with IT Partners (on and off-shore);
• Proactive, creative, driven and results-orientated; Attention to detail, structured and forward thinking.Apply for this role