Data Quality Lead, Assistant Manager DQT
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings to management.
- Team management experience including but not limited to expertise in allocating the tasks and getting the projects completed within stipulated SLA.
- Strong oral, written communication skills and process documentation management reporting skills
- Flexible to work beyond the stipulated working hours as and when the project demands.
- Strong computer skills required, particularly in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio SharePoint. Knowledge of low-level coding using excel other technical skills will be an added advantage.
- Ensure team to follow the process as per the procedure document, track any changes and update the SOP documentation and effective/ timely management communication
- Maintaining and managing 100% accuracy in all the deliverables.
- Should master the task and perform a Quality check.
- Ability to understand, document and translate (train the team) the project requirements and have complete knowledge before starting any new projects.
- Should be proficient in understanding the project requirements and training the team on what is required to be done. Manage & train team members on the activities.
- Take ownership of various data projects end to end from extracting and exploring data, generating hypotheses, building a structured analysis, and rigorously evaluating methods and results.
- Effective workload allocation between team data analyst & senior data analyst and get the projects completed on time
- Proactively report and respond to incidents and issues and take through to resolution will be a critical success factor for the role.
- End to end Ownership of People Management for the team
- Ability to create and share MIS reports (weekly, fortnightly, monthly) using Microsoft excel, ppt SharePoint for the projects being handled.
- You will be responsible for handling different jurisdiction across the globe and work on various time zones per project requirement.
- Should ensure proper checks while doing the process to avoid rework and developing a sense of first-time right approach
- Ensure process is audit complaint by adhering to process guidelines.
- Co-ordinate and complete the tasks with the team members.
Education & Experience
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in data quality and associated applications, preferably handling large volume of data.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree in commerce, business, post-graduation in MBA Finance preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), SharePoint.