Work with leading brands by providing Director, Trustee and other related administration services to a wide range of special purpose vehicles and structures while providing clear direction and comprehensive support to enhance the company’s competitive position and achieve its strategic objectives.
- Accept appointment as a Director on client entities
- Liaise with intermediaries, banks, asset managers and other financial service providers around the globe
- Review, assess and evaluate risk and fee levels for new business opportunity as well as prepare fee proposals in conjunction with the sales team as applicable
- Commercially driven, to work in fast paced and dynamic environment to actively seek out opportunities for new business, cross sell and upsell to clients and prospects
- Strong communication and networking skills and grow our footprint in the (onshore) financial services industry
- Ability to develop and implement a business development plan for the team and plan for business trips
- Actively involved in the publication of articles and increasing online presence in the market
- Identify key risk areas, ensure regulations are adhered to and provide guidance regarding regulatory rules
- Review client documentation to ensure compliance with group standards
- Work independently and as part of a team to run client meetings and calls
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills with a focus on client service and delivery, proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and experienced in Viewpoint and document management software
- Manage client billing and accounts receivable
- Consistently deliver a high standard of client service
- Initiate, coordinate and assist with ad hoc projects as required
Do you have what our clients want?
- Undergraduate degree and related professional or post graduate qualification
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience dealing with CLOs, aviation finance, note programmes, Islamic finance, private equity and bespoke structured transactions
- Extensive knowledge of cross border transactions and structuring taking into account the effects of Private Funds Law, FATCA, CRS, beneficial ownership, economic substance, AML and FATF regulations
- Strong understanding of onshore impacts on offshore structuring and transactions taking into account tax considerations and other initiatives promoted by governmental and international bodies
- Experience in managing and administering various regulatory portals for instance TIA, CIMA, CAP, REEF, EDMS and CORIS
- Strong attention to detail with substantial experience in reviewing transaction documents, financial statements, audit reports and tax filings
- Focus on client service and delivery with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of relevant local regulations and best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with ViewPoint and Laserfiche software
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.
Deadline for applications is November 27th, 2020.Apply for this role