Executive Assistant to Management (M/F)
Executive Assistant to Management (M/F)
The Executive Assistant to Management, under the supervision of the MD, will deal with the day-to day organisation, administration, project execution and follow-up as requested by the Management members.
The executive support to Management and Management Team Members (including DCS) is being dealt with in a timely, proactive, accurate and confidential manner.
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions.
This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed.
That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Daily administration support:
- Open and sort all incoming mail (except the mail labelled as ‘private and confidential’)
- Collect and ensure timely follow-up of any signature requests to the Management
- Screen telephone calls, enquiries and requests and handle them clearly and appropriately
- Take minutes of any Management meetings and other meetings (ad-hoc);
- Ensure appropriate follow-up of client and HR related e-mails received;
- Provide relevant administrative support (e.g. filing, archiving, copying, printing) within the Management and ensure that all administrative processes are handled in line with the operating procedures;
- Effectively organise and continuously monitor the calendar/agenda of the management members;
- Permanent update of the outlook contact information of management members;
- Prepare, follow up and keep records of confidential files/projects;
- Proofread and translate documents when requested;
- Support management of internal databases and systems (e.g. Intertrust Library, Arkadin Conferencing numbers, etc.)
- Organize booking trips & meetings in close collaboration with the Reception
- Expense procedure follow-up for management members (e.g. VISA, Cash etc)
- Time writing (ViewPoint) and InterAct meetings follow-up for management members
- External conferences registrations and follow-up + knowledge centre update
- Internal Staff Photos organisation and follow-up
- Organise and/or accurately minute internal and external meetings with Management members when requested, with the minutes duly reflecting the meeting’s action points and outcome;
- Update and proactively follow-up on Management action lists based on the Management Meeting minutes
- Super user of internal systems/applications
- Proactively assist the Management members in any projects and/or research as requested;
- The list of these tasks is non exhaustive and can be modified at any time.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Minimum two years of relevant experience in an international environment.
- Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing.
- MS Office
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Team player, flexible and proactive
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated
What we offer
- A challenging, but very rewarding, role in our heavily growing teams
- Continued learning via our Intertrust Academy and ongoing on-the-job knowledge sharing
- A chance to work in a diverse team of alternative investment fund experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
- Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, Intertrust has various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
Call to action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role