Senior Direct Tax Officer (M/F)
Senior Direct Tax Officer (M/F)
As Senior Direct Tax Officer, you will be mainly responsible for all Direct Tax Compliance aspects of client companies active in various business sectors: real estate, holding, financing, funds, etc.
The Senior Direct Tax Officer reports to the Direct Tax Manager and to the Tax Director ultimately.
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions
This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed.
That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
As Senior Direct Tax Officer you will be responsible for a wide range of activities and your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and review of tax corporate tax returns, review of tax provisions for client companies;
- Review of withholding tax returns and tax assessments;
- Support on DAC6 filing;
- Maintaining Tax records and follow up on all filing deadlines related to Taxes for client companies;
- Review and coach direct tax officers;
- Supporting the Accountants with respect to Direct Tax matters;
- Providing internal Tax training.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Management, any specialization in Tax Accounting is considered as an asset;
- Has 3-5 years of relevant experience in the Tax field in a Luxembourg Fiduciary, tax services provider or financial institution;
- Has good analytical skills;
- Actively develops Tax technical expertise;
- Is a team-player and has a can do and pro-active attitude;
- Has good organization and prioritization skills;
- Is fluent in English and French, any other languages are considered as an asset.
What we offer
- A challenging, but very rewarding, role in our growing company
- Continued learning via our Intertrust Academy and ongoing on-the-job knowledge sharing
- A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
- Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, Intertrust has various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
Call to action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role