Business Support - CRO
The Client Relationship Officer (CR0) is responsible for a portfolio of companies, partnerships, trusts and must have a strong background in the incorporation or registration and set-up of entities. The CRO should be able to draft documents relating to entity administration including preparation of filings, consents, approvals, licences, validations or exemptions required by Law. In addition, the CRO will create the physical and electronic minute books and if asked must be able to complete the administration of companies, partnerships and trusts in line with company policy, procedure and Cayman Islands Law. The CRO will complete all tasks within prescribed timeframes and develop effective working relationships with clients, colleagues, the Law Firm and such other areas of responsibilities as Management shall from time to time determine.
- Formation/incorporation and ongoing administration of a portfolio of clients, these may include trusts, partnerships, limited liability companies and segregated portfolio companies
- Preparation/editing of documentation and correspondence
- Attending to statutory filings and maintaining records
- Liaising with several individuals to effect the complete setup of the entity
- Preparation of physical and electronic corporate records
- Filings of company’s changes if requested
- Independently manage a busy portfolio of companies and partnerships if requested
- Process correspondence and administrative matters from intermediaries, clients and external service providers relating to the assigned portfolio of companies and partnerships
- Interpret board and shareholder resolutions and to update and provide statutory registers and other documents, including Register of Directors and Officers and Register of Members
- Prepare and file documents with government agencies and regulatory bodies in a timely manner so as not to incur penalties
- Maintain the ViewPoint client database and to assist with maintaining the database's integrity, updating such as and when necessary
- Carry out reviews on the assigned portfolio of companies and partnerships and to escalate issues and opportunities identified thereby
- Ensure that all statutory filings are attended to within the required deadline and in accordance with local legislation and regulatory requirements, including FATCA and CRS
- Prioritisation of client requests (24 hours response time) and attending to general correspondence with the Registrar of Companies, CIMA, attorneys, and third-party service providers
- Develop effective working relationships with clients and business partners
- At times assist with the collection of know your client (“KYC”) information, including obtaining satisfactory due diligence on directors, shareholders and partners in liaison with the Compliance department
- At times assist with ad hoc projects as requested by the Vice President or Senior Management
Do you have what our clients want?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in company administration
- Proven experience in successfully incorporating, registering and administering Cayman Islands companies, partnerships and trusts
- Understanding of corporate governance, relevant local regulations and best practices
- Experience in successfully liaising with clients via telephone, email and face to face meetings
- Experience in successfully working as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with NavOne, ViewPoint and Laserfiche software is highly advantageous
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button., providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role