Senior Compliance Officer
As a Senior Compliance Officer within our Risk & Compliance team you have the opportunity to be a vital part of a dynamic team of passionate and talented people. In this role you will provide advice and guidance to the Intertrust Netherlands service lines, including in particular, the compliance review of new business and risk re-assessment, and assume responsibility for the performance of 2nd Line of Defence monitoring activities.
- To lead the provision of compliance and regulatory advice and guidance to the Intertrust Netherlands business in line with group policies and procedures and regulatory requirements
- To work with the service lines to provide pro-active compliance and regulatory advice in relation to the assessment of new business and the reassessment of existing business. This includes ad hoc advice and guidance on compliance and regulatory matters
- To deliver on the annual Compliance Monitoring Programme
- To follow regulatory trends, keep track of changes to laws and regulations relevant to the Intertrust Netherlands business, including but not limited to ASTO, AML and Sanctions laws, and ensure these are incorporated in the respective internal policies
- To communicate and provide guidance to the business on changes to policies and relevant upcoming regulatory or legal changes
- To oversee, manage and respond to ad hoc queries from key stakeholders, including the regulator and Group Compliance
- To collate and analyse management information and develop and deliver Compliance reports to relevant stakeholders including service line boards and Group Compliance as required from time to time
- To prepare and deliver relevant training to staff on anti-money laundering and the countering of terrorist financing (AML/CFT), and regulatory compliance matters
- Ensure all allocated tasks are proactively managed to resolution
- Be an expert in the allocated field of responsibility, being able to provide advice and technical input as required to both client teams and operations staff
- Promote common compliance standards across Intertrust Netherlands and service lines
- Take care of and establish good relationships with all client teams offering guidance and development when required and assist in any training needs
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have 5+ years of experience of successfully working within a Compliance function in a trust company
- Good understanding of the range of fiduciary products offered in the relevant jurisdiction/service line
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent command of English and Dutch language (oral and in writing)
- Self-motivated and able to work without close supervision
- Demonstrated effective communicator
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Holding a relevant compliance-related qualification
What we offer
Working at Intertrust Group means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
What we stand for
- We are a passionate company looking for passionate personalities with a flexible mindset.
- Our diverse range of international clients demand quality and integrity – we look for nothing less in our own people.
- We offer a culture of continuous improvement and seek people open to challenge others and be challenged in return.
- We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed
- We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards.
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees.
- We reciprocate your commitment to us both in remuneration as well as an active investment in your talent.