Senior Compliance Officer
As a Senior Compliance Officer at Intertrust you will join our Risk & Compliance team in Amsterdam, being a vital part of the team in which you provide assurance to management and contribute in protecting the Group's good name and reputation.
In this role you are the second line of defense in ensuring that the business of Intertrust Netherlands complies with applicable laws, regulations, supervisory requirements, internal policies and procedures through internal controls and actions.
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
In this role you will be looking after:
- Client acceptance advice;
- Monitoring activities on client files, including review of transaction monitoring;
- Ensuring that Group policies and procedures are implemented in line with Dutch laws and regulations;
- Preparation of reports on the compliance with policies and procedures;
- Liaising with colleagues within the Group on various compliance related subjects;
- Consultation with the Money Laundering Reporting Officer on unusual transactions;
- Q&A on sanctions laws and regulations;
- Assisting staff through compliance related training and answering questions;
- Consultation with compliance departments of other trust offices;
- Compiling compliance related information in various IT-applications;
- Assisting the Compliance Director on various projects.
Who we are looking for
You are an experienced Compliance Officer with a legal or economic background, and with specific experience in the financial services industry. As a Compliance Officer you are able to set standards and work on compliance policies. Furthermore, you have:
- A Master’s degree;
- A minimum of three years’ experience within a compliance team role;
- You are familiar with compliance systems and procedures;
- You have a good command of both written and spoken English;
- You are pro-active and keen to learn;
- An HQ-certification, or the willingness to apply for this certificate, would be welcome;
- You possess strong communication, organizational and presentation skills;
- You are able to adapt to new challenges and are a self-motivator.
What we offer
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
What we stand for
- We are a passionate company looking for passionate personalities with a flexible mindset.
- Our diverse range of international clients demand quality and integrity – we look for nothing less in our own people.
- We offer a culture of continuous improvement and seek people open to challenge others and be challenged in return.
- We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed
- We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards.
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees.
- We reciprocate your commitment to us both in remuneration as well as an active investment in your talent.
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role