Business Developer Capital Markets
We are looking for a Business Developer Capital Markets to join our Capital Markets division in Amsterdam. The Capital Markets division serves clients who are executing a wide variety of debt-related transactions including, structured finance transactions, asset acquisitions and disposals, secured debt issuance, securitisations, and restructurings.
As the Business Developer Capital Markets you will manage and develop the company's new business pipeline. A great opportunity where you will act independently and have the possibility to shape and form the role to the best of it's ability in order to contribute to the Western Europe Capital Markets agenda.
The role will involve a high degree of interaction with the other members of the team, Directors and the Global Head of the Capital Markets service line. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a highly dynamic and rapidly growing business.
- Manage an existing portfolio of clients and intermediary relationships in accordance with client account plans and strategies;
- Identify and develop a new portfolio of clients and intermediary relationships in accordance with the business strategies;
- Understand key external market developments and the implications of the development for the business;
- Work with clients and intermediaries to understand the business requirements of new transactions and to develop quotations that are appropriately priced and manage the commercial risks of new business;
- Work with the transaction structuring team as part of the handover of new business;
- Work with the other members of the business development team to achieve new business targets for the business;
- Represent the company and the capital markets business at industry conferences and events, taking responsibility for business initiatives when required;
- Actively participate in the development of collateral and marketing materials;
- Ensure business activities are accurately recorded in the company's CRM system, generating reporting when required.
In order to be successful in this role, in-depth knowledge of securitisation and other types of structured debt transactions, the broader markets in which those transactions take place as well as some understanding of the trustee, agency and corporate service provider roles and services is needed. In addition to this, you will have:
- Minimum of 4-6 years of relevant work experience in a similar role, ideally in trust/financial business;
- Broad understanding of capitals markets business;
- You are a relationship builder, bringing a strong network of law firms, issuers/sponsors, arrangers or other advisors typically involved in (structures) debt finance transactions;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Effective communicator;
- Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions;
- Excellent fluency in English and Dutch, both verbal and in writing;
- A demonstrable ability to understand, discuss and probe complex issues.
What we stand for
- Every employee is critical to our success and we actively invest in their talent;
- We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed;
- We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards;
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees;
- We put integrity on a pedestal – it drives everything we do and how we behave.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has around 4,000 employees in more than 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East.
Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms multinational corporations, institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family.Apply for this role