Senior Administrator - Corporate Services team
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Our award-winning Corporate Services team in Jersey provides a full suite of services into a fast expanding global business and client base. Services include directors, corporate administration, secretarial, bookkeeping and accounting services to diverse corporate and institutionally owned multi-jurisdictional structures consisting of companies, limited partnerships, unit trusts and other vehicles. Given Intertrusts’ exceptional client base, the team work on the most varied and complex of assignments. We operate a global service line which ensures consistent application of good governance and best practice in corporate administration services across multiple jurisdictions and time zones and provides the ability to deliver innovative solutions to clients with an international profile.
To support the future growth in the team, we are seeking a highly motivated individual that will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of clients, providing first rate client service.
• Collaborate with your team to manage your client portfolio, offering advice from our internal processes
• Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
• Become an expert in technical matters relating to companies, be able to share this knowledge with team, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable to your clients
• Collaborate with your team to prepare board meeting minutes, resolutions, payments and any other administration duties required
• Proactively keep up-to-date awareness of current industry issues e.g. changes in legislation
• Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence
• Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
• Maintain client documents with integrity and confidentiality
People & Team
• Be responsible and approachable when given tasks by team members
• Provide innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
• Supervise and assist in the training, development and management of any Trainee Administrator and/or Administrator in team
• Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients
• Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
• Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced
• Produce and submit all statutory returns
Skills & Expertise
• Strong organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Diligent and proactive – able to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
• Be studying for ICSA or equivalent professional qualifications
• Experience of working as a team – be a strong team player and possess team spirit
• Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
• Proven experience in a similar role including company secretarial and Companies Law knowledge