Assistant Manager - Private Wealth
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Intertrust Private Wealth is a specialist team of administrators which caters specifically for the needs of ultra-high net worth (UHNW) families, family offices and owner-managed businesses. You will work closely with your team to manage a portfolio of clients covering a variety of structures. This role requires good attention to detail and someone who is a technical expert with Private Wealth structures.
• Collaborate with your team to manage a portfolio of clients, covering a variety of structures
• Pro-actively take on additional responsibility and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
• Be a technical expert on client structures, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable and be up to date with the new legislation as required
• Ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence
• Take care of, and establish good relationships with all business partners, colleagues and clients
• Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis, within the Intertrust SLA agreement
People & Team
• Be approachable and accessible to all team members, offering guidance and assist their development when required and identify and support their training needs
• Drive new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
• Offer support and guidance to junior team members through mentoring and supervision
• Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the client’s are correctly invoiced and time is recovered efficiently
• Carefully review aged debt and other financial information as required by the manager and monitor cash collections
• Identify cross selling opportunities within the various service lines and jurisdictions
Skills & Expertise
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Studying towards/hold a professional qualification, ideally ICSA/STEP
• Be able to deal with tasks independently & use own initiative
• Strong academic background
• Be proactive and forward thinking
• Broad understanding of the wide range of Fiduciary products offered by Intertrust
What we offer
• A challenging but very rewarding role
• Continued learning
• A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits
• A competitive package of salary and benefits
* Please note this is not an exhaustive list and you may be required to perform additional reasonable duties within this role. *Apply for this role