Head of Segment - Private Equity
As the Head of Segment Private Equity at Intertrust Group you will play a critical role in the success of our growing business, being in charge of the Private Equity business segment of Intertrust’s Luxembourg office. In this role you will be the key person of private equity, offering the best solutions to our clients and leading a client focused team. This role reports into the Country Managing Director.
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
Your responsibilities as a core member of the group will include strategy, structuring and managing a broad portfolio of international clients. The daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Define and drive a clear strategy to further grow the private equity segment for the coming years;
- Fulfil a client champion role by ensuring that the Client Rhythm of Business has been established at all levels, and KPIs have been devised and are being met for all key clients in the segment;
- Identify and pre-empt segment-specific trends and/or changes in regulations, identify appropriate solutions and create demand amongst clients and prospects;
- Facilitate business expansion through up- & cross-selling on the existing client segment and coordinate with client GRMs and Global Sales Team on existing and new commercial opportunities;
- Identify, adopt and productize new segment-specific technology to satisfy client demand and to secure revenue uplift for the segment;
- Ensure appropriate industry/business partner coverage, identify and champion unique selling points for the segment and ensure Intertrust is “front-of-mind” during RFP’s;
- Setting, monitoring and achievement of financial KPIs for the overall segment, client groups and segment-specific products and initiatives (Revenue, EBITDA, Invoicing & Cash Collection, Client Fees & Invoice Accuracy Management);
- Coordinate and plan in close collaboration with Service Delivery on the services and tasks to be performed for each client and periodic assessment checks on the status of the work product to be delivered to clients;
- Engage the wider organisation to determine if a project is required, ensure alignment with approach;
- Source, maintain and share segment-specific knowledge through industry engagement, attending and presenting at segment-related conferences and industry events;
- Implement and maintain a specific training plan for the teams' needs and identification and retention of top talent within the segment;
- Disseminate and adapt appropriate action plans to address client requests and ensure intelligence on clients and the segment is shared with all internal stakeholders and appropriate action is taken to support Segment objectives;
- Accountable for ensuring an effective onboarding, through close liaison with the OnBoarding Team who are Responsible for the onboarding process.
- A Master degree in Law, Finance or Economy;
- Minimum of 15 years of working experience;
- Good people manager with proven experience in leading and inspiring a team;
- Excellent experience and knowledge within private equity;
- Experience with driving a clear and successful strategy;
- A true networker with a relevant local and global network;
- Client-centric, pro-actively focusing on client’s needs;
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged, challenge others and show commitment and ownership;
- Have strong communication skills and work well in a diverse team;
- Be open-minded, have common sense and a can-do attitude;
- Open to receiving feedback from, and providing feedback to, all involved internal parties to further improve and grow;
- Accurate, flexible, hands-on and deliver their best work when facing a tight deadline;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Any other language is a plus.
What we offer
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role