Assistant Vice President Unit Trusts
Work with leading brands by managing client relationships and providing comprehensive support to the Business Unit Director while managing and mentoring a team of Client Relationship Officers.
• Motivate the Unit Trust team to deliver exceptional client service and support
• Oversee completion of administrative matters from intermediaries, clients and other service providers
• Interpret agreements, board and shareholder resolutions and update records accordingly
• Ensure receipt of satisfactory due diligence on directors, shareholders and partners in liaison with Compliance department
• Act as lead relationship manager to assigned clients
• Manage a high performance team of relationship officers and provide clear leadership to promote a culture focused on the impeccable delivery of client service
• Oversee completion of reviews on assigned portfolio of unit trusts, affiliated companies and partnerships
• Lead/assist with ad hoc projects when required
Do you have what our clients want?
• University degree with a minimum of 8 years’ experience working within the legal, trust or fund industry
• Demonstrated knowledge of unit, STAR and charitable trusts understanding the differences between the trusts and structures
• Working knowledge and understanding of corporate governance, relevant local regulations and best practices
• Demonstrated client relationship management skills
• Commercially driven, strong interpersonal skills, confident, flexible and committed
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage, engage with, coach and mentor a team of professionals
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience with NavOne, ViewPoint and Laserfiche software
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.
Deadline for applications is January 21st, 2021Apply for this role