The Vice President assists in the delivery of the Intertrust Cayman commercial strategy by instigating and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing clients and intermediaries in the Cayman and Caribbean markets, improving relationship management approach to client service delivery, increasing onshore and offshore sales, becoming a disruptor of competition and market challenges to enable Intertrust to be recognised as a leading service provider in the Americas. The Vice President is responsible for providing relationship management to an assigned portfolio of funds clients and for assisting in the preparation and execution of the funds services commercial plan. As relationship manager, the Vice President is responsible for: ensuring the high quality and efficient provision of services through the involvement and monitoring in daily transactions; acting as an escalation point for relationship officers on complex and/or contentious transactional matters; ensuring timely and accurate invoicing and timely collection on invoices; and ensuring compliance with due diligence documentation and transaction monitoring requirements. The Vice President works with the Business Unit Directors, local and regional management, and other offices to cross-sell and up-sell services to the assigned portfolio of funds clients and to target other clients in accordance with specific plans as required.
- Act as relationship manager to assigned clients, organise regular calls and meetings with client decision makers, measure client satisfaction, explore commercial opportunities and follow-up on client due diligence and accounts receivables matters
- Provide individual director and anti-money laundering reporting officer as required
- Ensure high quality of service delivered individually and by other servicing teams and overseeing timely and appropriate escalation and resolution of any client servicing issues
- Assist with the preparation and execution of the departmental commercial business plan and relating budgets under the supervision of the Business Unit Director
- Conduct commercial scans
- Review and assess potential new business opportunities, all related transaction documents and prepare fee proposals
- Ensure efficient handling of corporate transactions of new and existing clients
- Contribute to profile raising product/editorial/though-leadership ideas, together with the Business Unit Director and Director of Business Development and Marketing
- Coach the team on commercial awareness in close cooperation with the Business Unit Director and Director of Business Development and Marketing
- Manage complex and/or high value client opportunities or transactions
- Ensure adherence to compliance policies and procedures in the onboarding of new client entities and in the ongoing maintenance of clients, including through transaction monitoring and periodic reviews
- Coordinate entry and maintenance of client interaction and other data into CRM system
- Meet sales targets under controlled budgets
Do you have what our clients want?
- University degree or internationally recognised professional qualification such as ICSA or STEP Diploma or ACCA
- Able to managera team including training and development, KPI setting and monitoring performance
- In depth knowledge of existing and upcoming legislations as they relate to the business and its clients
- Proven track record at Management level
- Proven track record within a client facing role
- Previous experience of leading and managing a team within the financial services industry whilst providing strategic guidance
- Awareness of local and international issues impacting the financial services industry
- Detailed understanding of corporate governance, relevant local regulations and best practices
- Detailed knowledge of all forms of corporate structures
- Proven experience in understanding and reviewing transaction documents
- Track record of successfully developing new business via business development initiatives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button., providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role