Data Steward, Associate
Data Quality Team – Job Description –Data Steward
Overview of the Process
- The Data Quality team handles numerous projects on Digitalization of Data, Remediation of Data and other data related BAU activities. We also handle projects related to Document upload and review. The data quality team help in various other projects that are required to completed with a time frame. We are required to learn new process in short time to complete project in a time bound and accurate manner.
- The Senior Data steward should acquire good knowledge of the overall process of the project handled by DQT.
- Should ensure proper checks while doing the process to avoid rework and developing a sense of being right at first time.
- Ensure all the performance tracker are updated on time without any deviation.
- Ensure process is audit complaint by adhering to process guidelines.
- Ensure to follow the process as per the procedure document.
- Maintaining and managing 100% accuracy in all the deliverables.
- Meeting all the prescribed deadlines for daily, weekly monthly and yearly activities assigned in the process.
- Should master the task and perform a Quality check.
- Manage & train team members on the activities.
- Co-ordinate the tasks with the team members.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Logical approach.
- Analytical skills.
- Written & verbal communication skills.
- Team Player.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Basic / Intermediate computer knowledge (MS – Office management).
- Under Graduation / Post Graduation from a recognized university.
- Any certificate courses relating to Data management is an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Data related process.