Client Relationship Officer
British Virgin Islands
Work with leading brands by administering their portfolio of companies and partnerships from formation to closure as one of our collaborative team of Client Relationship Officers.
- Deal efficiently with administrative matters from intermediaries, clients and other service providers relating to assigned portfolio of companies
- Interpret board and shareholder resolutions and agreements, updating records accordingly
- Update and provide statutory registers and other documents as required
- Prepare and file documents with government agencies and regulatory bodies
- Carry out reviews on assigned portfolio of companies and partnerships, escalate issues and opportunities identified in that process
- Obtain satisfactory due diligence on directors, shareholders and partners in liaison with Compliance department
- Provide general assistance to team members, supervisors and managers, working on ad hoc projects when required
Do you have what our clients want?
- Two years of corporate administrative experience
- Commercially driven, strong interpersonal skills, confident, flexible and committed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong attention to detail
- A fundamental focus on client service experience and delivery
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with ViewPoint and Laserfiche software is advantageous
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.
Deadline for applications is January 31st, 2021Apply for this role