Senior Administrator / Assistant Manager - Administration team - Real Estate
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Our experience in establishing and administering real estate structures for joint ventures, funds and long-term asset holding is extensive. Our specialist abilities are particularly effective in administering complex structures owning high value assets.
We manage structures holding assets across many property sectors, including office, retail, industrial, shopping centers, hotels and leisure, residential, development and student accommodation.
• Collaborate with your team to manage a portfolio of clients, offering advice from our internal processes
• Become an expert in technical matters and share knowledge with your team
• Ensure that all statutory returns are prepared and submitted as required
• Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
• Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
• Conduct meetings, produce minutes, resolutions and any other administration duties requested
• Maintain client documents with integrity, clearly updating all correspondence
• Pro-actively complete client take-on process and liaise with relevant contact on hand-over of existing clients
• Be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
• Actively promote Intertrust Real Estate services to existing clients, prospective clients and related advisors
• Preparation of fee proposals to support new business wins and a willingness to undertake UK travel in support of new business opportunities and in support of maintaining positive client relationships
• Manage and develop client relationships, playing a key role in business development
People & Team
• Be approachable and accessible to your all team members, offering guidance and development when required and assist in any training needs
• Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
• Take care of, and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team members & clients
• Proactively monitor and keep up to date with of current industry issues, e.g. interest rate movements, changes in legislation
• To monitor your own performance against personal and development targets
• Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the client’s are correctly invoiced
• Carefully review aged debt and other financial information as required by the Finance Group
• Ensure that the Compliance function is kept up to date with changes to clients' circumstances, i.e. services provided, resignation and appointment of directors
• Ensure that fee notes are prepared for clients as required
Skills & Expertise
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Be able to deal with tasks independently & use own initiative
• Strong academic background and hold ICSA/STEP/ACCA
• Preference given to candidates with specific, comprehensive experience from a Real Estate environment
• Have expert knowledge of local legislation / Corporate Governance
• Proficient IT skills, ideally Microsoft Outlook
*Please note this is not an exhaustive list and you may be required to complete additional reasonable duties*Apply for this role