Senior Fund Legal Officer (M/F)
Senior Fund Legal Officer (M/F)
You will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the best minds in fund services. You will oversee a diverse range of administrative and financial responsibilities for our international fund clients, primarily operating in the Alternative Investment Fund sphere (Private Equity, Real Estate, Venture Capital, Debt, Infrastructure, etc.).
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions
This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed.
That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
As a Senior Fund Legal Officer, you play a critical role in the success of our business. You will be part of a dynamic and fast-growing team of fund experts, reporting directly to the Manager Fund Legal. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working directly with our clients, analysing and interpreting documents, regulations and procedures, including but not limited to:
- Day-to-day legal and administration tasks for funds
- Review of, and drafting of, board and shareholder resolutions and related documents
- Preparing and attending board meetings/shareholder meetings and preparing minutes thereafter
- Handling client portfolio including compliance, KYC and AML aspects
- Handling daily client communication for all corporate and administrative matters as well as communication with third parties
- Incorporation of companies and opening bank accounts
- Ensuring maintenance of client data base
- Keeping the funds and related entities in legal good standing
- Liquidation of companies
- Actively participating in growing and marketing our business
- Participating as a core member of our team and helping sustain our strong reputation as a leading provider of fund and corporate management services
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a Master degree in law or professional studies
- Have a minimum of 3 years working experience (corporate or funds), experience in the fund industry will be considered as an asset
- Are client-centric, pro-actively focusing on client’s needs
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged, challenge others and show commitment and ownership
- Have strong communication skills and work well in a diverse team
- Have an open-minded, common sense and can-do attitude
- Are open to receiving feedback from, and providing feedback to, all involved internal parties to further improve and grow
- Are accurate, flexible, hands-on and deliver their best work when facing a tight deadline
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any other language is a plus
What we offer
- A challenging, but very rewarding, role in our heavily growing teams
- Continued learning via our Intertrust Academy and ongoing on-the-job knowledge sharing
- A chance to work in a diverse team of alternative investment fund experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
- Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, Intertrust has various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
Call to action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role