Facility Manager (M/F)
Facility Manager (M/F)
The Facility Manager is responsible for the management of services and processes that support the core business of the entity. He/she ensures that the organization has the most suitable working environment for all employees and their activities. The Facility Manager has to focus on using best business practices to improve efficiency, by reducing operating costs whilst increasing productivity.
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions
This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed.
That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The Facility manager is involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises.
He/She manages, coordinates and leads the team in a qualitative and quantitative manner in line with Intertrust HR guidelines. He/she ensures that staff’s knowledge is regularly updated to the technical standards by identifying, arranging and/or providing proper training needs.
Likely areas of responsibility include:
- steering, planning and budgeting essential central services such as building maintenance and space management (own office space + substance offices), cleaning, security, mailing (internal and external), furniture, archiving and physical access rights;
- coordinating and leading a small team of staff to cover the aforementioned areas of responsibility;
- managing the maintenance of physical assets and equipment, assures their protection and long life;
- project management and supervising and coordinating work of contractors; checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money; monitoring of office supplies orders and other business related material; this includes invoice controls and approval;
- planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, or reorganizing current premises; planning and coordinating of internal moves in corporation with the IT department;
- responsible for fire, safety and security (security inspections, etc.); investigates and develops recommended solutions to problems in coordination with officials; implements and follows up recommendations approved.
- insurance contract management for all insurances, especially of those related to Facility Management objectives;
- fleet Manager for all ITL leased vehicles, which includes.
- monitoring of lease car costs
- providing information to HR in any case of discrepancies in the cost
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Certificates such as “Travailleur désigné à la sécurité”
What we offer
- A challenging, but very rewarding, role in our heavily growing teams
- Continued learning via our Intertrust Academy and ongoing on-the-job knowledge sharing
- A chance to work in a diverse team of alternative investment fund experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
- Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, Intertrust has various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
Call to action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘Apply’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role