United States of America
As a US Corporate Administrator this role is responsible for providing US Corporate Service to a large portfolio of entities and other governance support as deemed required from time-to-time
- Proficiency in preparing and filing documents with the various Secretaries of State.
- Strong proficiency in handling high volume of Service of Process
- Provide a high level of customer service to existing client base and internal colleagues
- Must exercise good judgement, show initiative, handle sensitive and confidential data in a trustworthy and discreet manner with strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Obtain requisite Compliance and KYC documentation consistent with our internal Policies and Procedures
- Maintain client-related information within our databases
- Carry out periodic reviews and research on current or prospective clients
- Assist with ad hoc projects as requested
Do you have what our clients want?
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- 2 – 5 years of registered agent/corporate administrator experience
- Experience working successfully within a team environment
- Proficient with MS office suite
- Must be able to be comfortable acting as a client liaison via video conference, phone and email
- Ability to multi task and manage a very high volume of work with close attention to detail
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your resume and cover letter.
Deadline for applications is January 31, 2021.Apply for this role