Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Intertrust Private Wealth is a specialist team of administrators which caters specifically for the needs of wealthy families, family offices and owner-managed businesses. You will work closely with your team to manage a portfolio of private wealth clients covering a variety of trust structures. This role requires good attention to detail and someone who is a technical expert with Trusts Structures.
· Expected to have an understanding of the technical nature of trusts, companies, foundations and other entities.
· Provide support to client facing teams including liaison with the CoE team in respect of client on-boarding and termination, CDD and matter reviews, Navision and Elite data management, billing and cash collection, completion of tax returns, substance, FATCA/CRS, system testing, data uploads and any other administration duties required.
· To be aware/have an understanding of current industry issues e.g. changes in legislation.
· Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities, projects and administration tasks as required by your manager.
· Assistance with the monitoring of team specific KPI's, file reviews and all other exception reports to ensure efficient operation of PW.
· Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence.
· Communicate openly and honestly with administration teams to ensure all client requests are dealt with promptly.
· Maintain client documents with integrity.
· Manage internal relationships conducting meetings as appropriate.
People & Team
· Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients.
· Be responsible and approachable when discussing relevant activities with senior team members.
· Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks, possibly offering advice on internal processes.
· Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success.
· Manage and define policies and procedures specific to the PW Operations team.
· Supervise and assist in the training of any Trainee Administrator and Administrator allocated to them, providing regular informal feedback and identifying any additional training needs to the relevant Manager / Associate Director.
· Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are billed correctly.
· Prepare and submit statutory returns as required.
· Ensure that trust and company records and statutory databases/registers are kept up to date.
· To ensure compliance with the firm’s professional conduct, quality and ethical standards.
Skills & Expertise
· Experience in a similar role and knowledge of private wealth structures.
· Good working knowledge of local legislation.
· May hold or be working towards ACA, ACCA, STEP or ICSA, or equivalent professional qualifications.
· Be pro active and forward thinking when reviewing procedures.
· Be able to deal with tasks independently & use own initiative.
· Strong academic background.
· Broad understanding of the wide range of Fiduciary products offered by Intertrust.
· Ability to understand, inspire and develop others.
· Effective communicator.
· Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions.Apply for this role