Private Wealth Administrator
Six-month contract – Temporary Administrator Private Wealth
The Temporary Administrator will undertake administration for companies and trusts in accordance with the relevant Client Services Agreements and the various laws and regulations pertaining to the Intertrust Group’s Guernsey regulatory licences.
Reporting into the Manager/Associate Director, key responsibilities are noted below
- Proactive administration of trusts and companies;
- Ensure that all client files are up to date and that Minutes and Meeting Notes have been drafted accurately with an appropriate level of detail;
- Ensure fee collection and chasing/collection of debtors is completed in a timely manner;
- Will liaise with the Accounts team in respect of annual accounts and bookkeeping for trusts and companies, to ensure that accounting ledgers are maintained up to date;
- In liaison with Managers, action any compliance review points in a timely manner; and
- Ensure all administration tasks are followed through to completion in a timely manner.
- Prior relevant experience gained in regulated finance or professional services;
- Solid organisational and time management skills whilst providing a first-class client service;
- Demonstrate solid IT skills.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a Guernsey team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! For more information about this position, please contact Maureen McLellan via firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for this role