Investor Services Officer (M/F)
Investor Services Officer (M/F)
As Investor Services Officer at Intertrust you will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the best minds in fund services. You will oversee a diverse range of administrative responsibilities for our international fund clients, primarily operating in the Alternative Investment Fund sphere (Private Equity, Real Estate, Venture Capital, Debt, Infrastructure etc).
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions
This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed.
That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
As Investor Services Associate, you play a critical role in the success of our business. You will be part of a dynamic and fast-growing team of fund experts, reporting directly to the Supervisor Investor Services. On a typical day you will be working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects including:
- Handling subscriptions, redemptions, capital calls, distributions, transfers and other transaction requests quickly and accurately in line with fund’s offering documents and AML requirements, ensuring the highest level of client satisfaction
- Accurate processing and maintenance of investors’ data internally, setting up and keeping up-to-date investor registers of the funds
- Preparation of investor statements and liaising with accounting team for verification of accounting data
- Drafting and addressing investor communication/reporting in line with fund documentation and fund manager instructions (e.g. quarterly investor statements, notices to investors, shareholding confirmations etc)
- Processing capital transactions in the system (transfers, capital calls, distributions etc)
- Monitoring and reconciliation of payments to and from investors (capital calls/distributions)
- Working closely internally with AML/KYC investor services and fund legal colleagues to ensure that investors meet AML requirements and transactions are authorised by the fund before processing investor-related transactions
- Liaising with external parties such as auditors and/or law firms
- Filing of documents, notices and reports
- Keeping control of the timing of deliverables according to the operating memorandum/SLA
- Proactively handling various client, investor and internal queries in a timely and professional manner
- Proactively identifying opportunities to improve processes and procedures
We are looking for candidates who:
We are looking for individuals who:
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged, challenge others and show commitment and ownership
- Have strong communication skills and work well in a diverse team
- Have an open-minded, common sense and can-do attitude
- Are a true team player, open to receiving feedback from, and providing feedback to, all involved internal parties to further improve and grow
- Are accurate, flexible, hands-on and deliver their best work when facing a tight deadline
- Have a Bachelor or Master’s in business administration, Accounting, Economics or any other professional studies
- Have 2-4 years of relevant working experience in investor services. Experience with reporting software Investran is a big plus
- Have had some exposure to fund documentation (LPA’s, PPM’s, Articles of Association etc)
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered an advantage
What we offer
- A challenging, but very rewarding, role in our heavily growing teams
- Continued learning via our Intertrust Academy and ongoing on-the-job knowledge sharing
- A chance to work in a diverse team of alternative investment fund experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
- Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, Intertrust has various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
Call to action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role