SAP FICO S4HANA- Manager
Title : Functional Application Manager (SAP)
Location : Bangalore/Chennai/Mumbai
As Functional Application Manager SAP you are responsible for effective functional support of a specific core application which enables key business functions for ITG.
Focus will be on 3 core areas being:
Training and support of users (super users) Manage required enhancements & configuration & quarterly upgrades. Operational readiness of enhancements and system development.
You will partner with Head of Finance Systems & Processes, business as well as with Group IT to identify, evaluate and develop solutions which are cost-effective while also meeting user requirements. You will report to the Head of Functional Application Management.
You are willing and able to progress quickly in a very dynamic and international environment and also willing to travel. You are a self-starter, have a strong functional background and business experience in the specific application and understand content, processes and procedures associated with this application.
- Provide updates on key changes relevant to future SAP rollouts and/or upgrades.
- Review and decide on change requests, and translate business requirements into functional requirements.
- Manage the quarterly upgrade process.
- Support user community (and Group IT) with future rollouts (functional testing and implementation).
- Guarantee after go-live that procedures remain usable and consistent in real live situation.
- Assist in drafting relevant global & local procedures & processes.
- Create/maintain training materials & set-up E-learning (e.g manuals).
- Provide trainings.
- Act as main contact person for functional questions.
- Investigate possibilities within SAP and try to apply this in an innovative way towards business functions to create efficiency and quality gains.
- Preparation of test scripts with link to requirement & preparation of regression test scripts.
- Execution of the (regression) test scripts.
- Determine, together with Head of Functional Application Management, the specific deliverables including but not limited to: requirements gathering, functional specifications, User Acceptance Testing/Production Acceptance Testing.
- Collaborate with supporting partner (external), Group IT, Business Processes Management and other teams within Group Operations as well as local Operations/Finance to review and support recommendations for functional design.
- Support ad hoc projects as required.
- 10+ years relevant business experience and specific SAP/4 HANA experience.
- Preferably experience with the public Cloud solution.
- Experience with SAC or similar BI tooling.
- Deep business knowledge and good understanding of the functional end of the application.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collate feedback from all levels within the business.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a complex environment.
- Process management knowledge and skills.
- Solid understanding of relevant ITG business processes.
- Sufficient technical skills for understanding the development, implementation and support of business solutions.
- Strong personality and the ability to interact with all stakeholders in order to get things done.
- Pro-active, professional approach to take ownership of tasks and opportunities.
- Must have ability to switch priorities and reset expectations for deliverable.
- Good ability to work with MS Office.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.