Fund Onboarding Officer
Fund Onboarding Officer (M/F)
As Fund Onboarding Officer at Intertrust you will be part of the Fund Onboarding Team, providing support and coordination across all onboarding activities including AML/KYC analysis and risk assessments for clients & third parties and managing the end to end implementation of Intertrust services.
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions
This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed.
That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
As Fund Onboarding Officer you will be responsible for a wide range of activities:
- Provide support in performing KYC analysis and risk assessments
- Project manage onboarding activities
- Provide oversight and governance on all onboarding activities
- Coordinate the bank account opening for new fund structures
- Liaise with all departments to ensure clear communication and preparation of the operating memorandum
- Act as relationship manager for our new clients to ensure that their first experience is seamless.
- Work in line with internal procedures and under the guidance of the Senior/Manager
- Ensure the proper saving and filing of the documents
- Support regulatory and audit reviews when required
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have experience on onboarding/corporate secretarial/compliance
- Are able to work based on procedure and seek and apply the managers/ senior persons advice
- Have analytical skills and attention to details
- Have the ability to multi-task and to take immediate actions
- Are pro-active, with have the ability to take initiatives and ownership
- Are true team players, willing to listen and learn from others
- Are well structured at work
- Have good communication skills
- Are fluent in English, both verbal and written.
What we offer
- A challenging, but very rewarding, role in our heavily growing teams
- Continued learning via our Intertrust Academy and ongoing on-the-job knowledge sharing
- A chance to work in a diverse team of alternative investment fund experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
- Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, Intertrust has various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
Call to action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role