Operations Director to Intertrust Nordics (Stockholm or Copenhagen)
A new function within the Nordic Management where you will be highly involved in both setting the frame and creating the content.
As Operations Director you will work closely together with the Nordic Managing Director, the Nordic Management team and the Regional Operations Director. The role is responsible for identifying and implementing effective processes and digital solutions to support the business. The role holder will play a key function in the local context, but with the support and guidance from our regional and global organization.
Seeing that this is a new position, you will be given responsibility from day one and you will be in the driver seat of setting the Nordics Operations agenda and structures while also considering the Regional and Global Operational priorities and strategy. You will act as project lead on internal projects across the Nordic region and they will vary in size and complexity, but the common goal will be the aim of improving our client delivery. In some projects, you will be expected to also work hands on with the project.
To be successful in this position, you have a track record of project management, a genuine interest in digitalization and the ability to act as change agent to engage your stakeholders. If you also appreciate a dynamic environment and a team that challenges status quo, we believe you are the right person for us.
In the Nordics we are 130 employees spread across 5 offices in 4 countries. Since this role will be supporting the entire Nordic organization, we see that you can be based out of one of our two biggest offices, Stockholm or Copenhagen. The role will be hard line reporting into the Nordic Managing Director based in Malmö, Sweden and a dotted line to the Regional Operations Director. Travel will be needed post Covid.
As a person you are self-driven, you take action and you have the ability to set structure. You are a good communicator and with a sense for the team you are aware of the gains of involvement from necessary stakeholders. You also have a positive and an IT literate mindset and approach. Further we’d like to see;
- Minimum of 10 years of project management, operational management or relevant experience
- Strong IT literacy, process improvement experience, project and stakeholder management skills and ideally experience working within a fiduciary or funds environment
- Superb business process analysis skills, including ability to:
- extract and analyse data with the subsequent ability to synthesize the data into information consumable by senior business decision makers
- work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and numbers
- look at the numbers, processes, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
- audit data and processes
- Ability to work in a fast paced, technical, cross functional, multi-jurisdictional environment
- Excellent visual design sense regarding clear and accurate presentation of data and workflows
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English with the ability to easily communicate complex ideas
- Self-motivated, can work well both independently and in a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to act as a change agent, manage conflict and promote a positive work environment
What do we offer you?
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed.
That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our value-driven culture.
If this position and our diverse and growing company appeals to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter. For questions related to the position or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Michelle Gernandt from HR, +46 701 58 30 99 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be kept on an ongoing basis - with other words; Don’t wait with your application!Apply for this role