Senior Administrator - Risk & Compliance
Intertrust is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has around 3,500 employees in more than 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms multinational corporations, institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family.
The Compliance team oversees Intertrust Jersey's obligations to comply with regulatory and Group requirements. The Senior Administrator role will provide support to the team, assisting the Compliance managers with the day-to-day running of the Compliance function including supporting the Compliance involvement with the on-boarding process; the collation and analysis of key management information and development of compliance reports; the maintenance of registers; the interrogation of databases for sanctions and liaison notices; the compliance monitoring programme; and any other duties that will assist the running and objectives of team as called upon. Relevant experience is required, ideally working in a compliance or oversight function for a Jersey regulated financial services business.
- An understanding of the scope and importance of compliance, financial crimes and sanctions in a fiduciary business
- Support the Compliance Managers and the Director, Risk & Compliance, Jersey across a wide range of tasks for which those persons are responsible including:
- the collation and analysis of management information and development of Compliance reports to relevant stakeholders including service line boards and Group Compliance as required from time to time
- the monitoring, tracking and analysis of legal & regulatory changes applicable to Intertrust Jersey and its clients
- developing and maintaining business risk assessments in line with Group and regulatory requirements
- the provision of ad hoc advice and guidance to the service lines on risk, compliance and regulatory matters
- the management of and review of risk assessments of new and existing business
- the organisation and oversight of visits from third party stakeholders undertaking AML/CFT risk assessments, including by those parties which seek to rely on Intertrust Jersey
- overseeing, managing and responding to ad hoc queries from key stakeholders, including the regulator and Group Compliance
- engagement in wider business projects from a Compliance perspective to ensure that regulatory and legal aspects are considered and implemented and to communicate the same within the Compliance team
- management and maintenance of various registers and regulatory logs
- Ensure all allocated tasks are proactively managed to resolution
- Be an expert in the allocated field of responsibility, being able to provide advice and technical input as required to both fee earners and operations staff
- Contribute to the CDD/onboarding processes as required, including the participation in controls in the processing of CDD and onboarding material
- Deliver departmental projects to quality standards, deadlines and costs
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively prioritise work. Good organisational skills
- Communicate openly and honestly with the business on a regular basis.
- Know your own limitations and ask for advice and assistance as appropriate.
- Act with integrity at all times.
People & Team
- Provide assistance and support to the Compliance team as and when required.
- Take care of and establish good relationships with all team and internal clients.
Skills & Expertise
- Good time management and ability to work under pressure.
- Effective communicator.
- Must be able to use own initiative and be open minded.