Commercial Company Lawyer
As a Commercial Company Lawyer at Intertrust Group you will have the opportunity to be an active contributor of our global team and organizational growth. Your responsibilities will be as diverse as the international clients you will be advising and working with.
The position combines individual ownership with shared team responsibility in a dynamic, work environment. We have a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present plenty of new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
As the Commercial Company Lawyer you will join our Corporate Services department and report to the Service Line Director. You will play a critical role in the success of our business growth and client service delivery. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including in general:
- Strategically advising our clients and potential clients. You will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting documents, regulations and procedures relating to our clients’ legal and fiscal opportunities;
- Evaluating our integrated products and solutions as well as setting up and managing corporate and private legal structures;
- Acting as an intermediate between all relevant stakeholders internally and externally;
- Participating as a core member of our team and help sustain our strong reputation as proactive provider in trust and corporate services;
- Acquisitions (new-new and existing business), cross sell, upsell and retention of clients. Next to this, the Commercial Company Lawyer supports the business with the onboarding of new clients;
- Based on a client centric strategy, the Commercial Company Lawyer will be in continuous interaction with all members of the team, to reinforce the focus on new leads and sales, as well as on increasing cross sell and upsell opportunities;
- Building/intensifying relevant business partner contact in NL and in the region/market in order to develop pipeline;
- Ensuring a fast and flawless delivery process of RFPs by adequate stakeholder management.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in (Dutch) Law (Corporate, Fiscal, Notary or Private Law is a plus) and a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience;
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken (Dutch is considered as an advantage);
- Have proven experience in financial or legal services;
- You are commercially minded and a strong contributor towards a culture of collaboration;
- Self-starting, highly motivated, target driven and secure on logging activities;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office, InterACT, DealPro, ViewPoint, Laserfiche, Mint, 10-K, Chamber of Commerce filings and social media;
- Have a real passion for what you do and why you do it;
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others.
What we offer
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role