We are looking for a part-time FATCA/CRS Specialist for 24 hours a week for our Tax Department. In the context of Intertrust’s Corporate/Fund Services activities, you'll be responsible for the planning and coordinating of the annual FATCA/CRS Reporting for our client entities to the tax authorities. You will also be responsible for the reviewing, testing and validating of the IT solutions delivered for FATCA/CRS Reporting. As FATCA/CRS specialist you will be the main contact person for the Dutch tax authorities, Intertrust employees and our clients.
- FATCA/CRS Classification
Actively monitoring the FATCA/CRS classifications on behalf of our client entities and determine reporting requirements towards the Dutch tax authorities under FATCA/CRS.
- FATCA/CRS On-boarding
Actively monitoring the customer due diligence process on behalf of FFIs to determine its account holders including whether or not they qualify as reportable account holder.
- FATCA/CRS Reporting
- Establish and maintain a compliance program that includes policies and procedures to comply with FATCA/CRS;
- Monitor timely FATCA/CRS filing with the Dutch tax authority;
- Staff Coaching/Training/Support
- Prepare FATCA/CRS training materials and undertake employee training to the business;
- Update FATCA/CRS training material to reflect any regulatory changes;
- Provide FATCA/CRS support to the business.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a real passion for what they do and why they do it.
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others.
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged.
- Have a Bachelor/Master’s degree in Law, Economics or Finance and a minimum of 3 years practical experience in FATCA/CRS Reporting in the Netherlands;
- Have strong IT skills especially in terms of .xml reporting and good coaching skills;
- Are fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken.