Vice President , Investors Services
Investors Services is responsible for financial transaction processing (subscription, redemption, transfer, switches, redemption wire payment, expense wire payment, distribution wire payment) and non-financial activities (new investor creation, contact creation, static data maintenance, statement distribution, audit confirm creation, responding to investor / client queries, multiple time bound projects) both maker and checker.
The Vice President is expected to handle new client / activity transition actively (hiring of staffs, designing training model, monitoring training progress, flagging issues with training, signing off go live)
Managing Investor Services Operations
- Expert knowledge on Fund on-boarding, Investor on-boarding and investor lifecycle across Hedge Funds, Private Funds and Real estate funds
- Knowledge of Bank account opening formalities and handling banking relationships
- Hands on with Investor risk profiling
- Client / investor query resolving – taking initiative to own all types of client & investor communication
- Certain transactions require second review by VP1 depending on amount & risk involved – VP is expected to be fully hands on with process to be able to sign off such transaction
- Delegate tasks and manage employee development and coordinate with auditors internal and external to meet deadlines and requirements
- Ensure all internal controls and compliance procedures are properly implemented
- To escalate and discuss issues as required and identify scope for process improvements on an ongoing basis
SLA Compliance and Service Quality
- Adhere to Intertrust Group’s strict internal control procedures
- Ensure daily, monthly and quarterly client deliverables are achieved and actively guiding team to go through operational
- During the course of normal day-to-day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity or Risk and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Take active role in performing error analysis, agreeing on remedial action plan & implementing agreed controls
- Ensure continuous Risk review and mitigation and continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrate positive leadership and people management skills and the ability to work well with others, individually and within a group
- Coordinate performance planning process including goal setting, regular and immediate feedback and submission of formalized performance appraisals on designated staff
- Actively monitoring staffs under special performance monitoring and participating in total compensation planning for the team
- Lead by example and support employee development and growth
- Minimum 15 years of relevant industry experience. We are looking for an exceptionally strong motivated, highly driven team player with a can-do, high achiever mindset.
- Professional Qualification preferred ( CA/CFA/CPA/CWA/Masters in Finance )
- Hands on strong investor services experience required with Exposure to Hedge fund, Private Funds or Real Estate funds
- The VP interacts with all levels of professionals both internally and externally hence strong foundation with communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Proactive ,self-starter and ability to multi–task and work under time constraints without compromising on quality
- Candidate should be open to work in European and North American shift hours as needed by the business
- Ability to attend conference calls during non-local business hours and should possess Prior staff management experience