Administrator - Private Wealth
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Intertrust Private Wealth is a specialist team of administrators which caters specifically for the needs of wealthy families, family offices and owner-managed businesses. You will work closely with your team to assist in managing a portfolio of private wealth clients covering a variety of trust structures. This role requires good attention to detail and the ability to deal with tasks independently ensuring a discreet and professional service to our clients.
• Collaborate with your team to assist in managing a portfolio private wealth clients, covering a variety of trust structures
• Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
• Be a technical expert on client structures, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable
• Ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence
• Take care of, and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients
• Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis, within the Intertrust's SLA agreement
People & Team
• Be responsible and approachable when given tasks by a senior team member
• Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
• Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
• Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced
• Produce and submit all statutory returns
• Assist in the opening of bank accounts and the processing of payments
• Maintain bank statements, doc perm and safe custody duplication and protector consent records
Skills & Expertise
• Experience in a similar role
• Studying towards/hold a professional qualification, ideally ICSA/STEP
• Be able to deal with tasks independently & use own initiative
• Strong academic background
• Be proactive and forward thinking
• Broad understanding of the wide range of Fiduciary products offered by Intertrust
Apply for this role
What we offer
• Continued learning and development to support you in achieving your career ambitions
• A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits
• A competitive package of salary and benefits
** This is not an exhaustive list and you may be requested to perform additional duties by your line manager **