Commercial Executive - Corporate Services
We are looking for a Commercial Executive to join the Sales & Business Development team within our Corporate Services Service Line. In this role you will play a vital role in the growth of our service line whilst collaborating closely with a diverse team of professionals.
As the Commercial Executive within Intertrust, you are the specialist for commercial activity within a specific service line. In this role you are co-responsible for the development and execution of the commercial year plan in close consultation and collaboration with the other Commercial Executives, Client Directors and the Service Line Director involved.
Activities include the acquisition of new clients, cross sell and upsell to existing clients and supporting the business with the onboarding of new clients. Based on a client centric strategy, the Commercial Executive will be in continuous interaction with all members of the Client Units within Corporate Services to reinforce the focus on new leads and sales, as well as on increasing cross sell and upsell opportunities.
You will report into the Senior Commercial Executive of the Sales and Business Development team and have permanent communication lines with the Client Directors, the Service Line Director and the (Senior) Company Lawyers within the service line. The Commercial Executive collaborates closely with the Director Business Development and Marketing Manager.
- Being instrumental to the preparation and execution of a commercial plan and improvement of internal commercial awareness;
- Supporting and ensuring smooth and flawless onboarding process; taking immediate and proactive action in case issues may arise;
- Aligning pricing and conditions in relation to new clients with all the relevant stakeholders;
- Collaborating (hands-on) closely with colleagues from Client Units within the Service Line during onboarding of new clients;
- Driving projects (e.g. DAC6, IRIS portal, UBO register, WTT2018, Wwft, GDPR, predatory business etc.) along realizing upsell, cross sell and inflow targets, and ensuring that key commercial Service Line/personal objectives/targets are met;
- Initiating ongoing new business topics, services, jurisdiction presentations to Client Units within the Service Line to support urgency of business development and/or sales opportunities;
- Understanding, knowledge and staying on top of commercial developments of all services according to Intertrust’s Services Matrix and commercial communication thereof towards Client Units within Service Line, (prospect) clients and business partners;
- Initiating analyses on potential upsell and cross sell opportunities with regards to existing clients to grow the commercial relationship in a sustainable manner;
- Continuously assessing Intertrust-wide client portfolio’s for leads with local and global focus/view on commercial development (e.g. operational business);
- Building/intensifying relevant business partner contact in NL and in the region/market in order to develop pipeline;
- Ensuring a fast and flawless delivery process of RFPs by adequate stakeholder management;
- Attending meetings with prospects and intermediaries in order to present Intertrust and its services;
- Creating visibility at (potential) clients by presenting in-depth knowledge of client sector needs and offering (global) solutions, as well as by showing commercial eagerness and professional expertise;
- Ensuring that correct Client Relationship Management data is available;
- Sharing technical and strategic business data with Head of Business Development, Service Line Directors, Executive Director and/or Global Head of Service Line;
- Education/sharing successes and best practices.
Who you are
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance, Law or a related field;
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant commercial experience across the financial services industry;
- Good knowledge of corporate services, products and procedures;
- Outstanding sales skills and the ability to persuade other people;
- Experience working to and exceeding targets;
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English and preferably Dutch.
- Self-starting, highly motivated, target driven and secure on logging activities;
- Understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM software is preferred
What we offer
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role