MongoDB DBA, Senior Software Engineer
Senior System Analyst , Mongodb DBA
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai
Vacancy type: Permanent
Job shift : 12-9 PM IST
The candidate should be highly proficient with MongoDB on Windows/Linux platform Experience level of candidate between 4 to 6 years. should have detailed knowledge of the following: -
· Setup a MongoDB Replica Set, Installs, configures and maintains High Availability server solutions
· MongoDB monitoring and upkeep (slowness, size, Replica Set member state, etc.)
· Monitoring at Server, Database, Collection Level, and Various Monitoring Tools related to MongoDB
· Backup databases (full and incremental)
· Implement appropriate indexes for performance improvement
· Assist development team in detecting performance problems using various Mongo Profiler etc
· Knowledge of aggregation in Mongo DB etc
· Upgrade of MongoDB, Database migration done/Involved say from Ver 3.6 to 4.2 etc then it will be preferable.
· Responsible for providing day-to-day administration support and maintenance for existing and new NoSQL databases.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Master’s in Computer Applications (MCA)
· 5+ years overall IT experience
· Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of team.
· Ability to work with minimum guidance.
· Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to multi-task and thrive in an ambiguous environment.
· Strong attention to detail.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role